Information Memorandum: January 1, 2016
Knox Energy Inc. (“Knox”) is a natural gas and crude oil exploration and production company located in suburban
Columbus, Ohio. It specializes in natural gas and oil production, primarily within Ohio. In addition, Knox provides
technical services on a contract basis, with regard to exploration and production, pipeline construction and operation,
land and contract services, and natural gas marketing. Knox also specializes in the custom design of investment
vehicles related to the natural gas and oil industry.
This memorandum is designed to provide general information regarding Knox, and investments in, or related to, the
natural gas Industry, and the consulting and technical services offered by Knox.
THIS MEMORANDUM DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL OR A SOLICITATION OF OFFERS TO BUY
ANY SECURITIES. It has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing general information to assist the recipient
in deciding whether to proceed with further investigation of Knox and the industry. Any offering made by Knox will be
made pursuant to definitive agreements negotiated between the parties, and described in appropriate informational
documents, as required by State and Federal Securities laws.
The information is provided for:
1. Industrial and Commercial Natural Gas Users
2. Institutional Investors
3. High tax bracket investors interested in tax advantaged investments
4. Users of technical services in the Natural Gas and Oil Industry.
Why Knox Energy Inc.?
1. Knox has extensive experience in the Ohio producing industry.
2. The principals of Knox have a long and accomplished track record in the industry.
1. Ohio has many areas where conventional drilling can be applied to the traditional geological formations such as
2. Ohio oil and gas gathering and marketing system is well developed and generally available.
3. Ohio also has a solid exploration alternative for those seeking higher risk, higher return, and production